What to expect at a Lifestyle Social
Our social nights are very laid back nights, where you can talk to other people about Sex, Swinging, BDSM and your Fetishes and Fantasies without causing offence, without being judged and without being thought weird or unusual.
There is no full-on sexual activity at a social, though you may catch a fumble in a dark corner, or arrange to go back to someone's apartment or hotel at the end of the evening.
At all our events the word no always meand NO - Stop what you are doing.
We do not discriminate against others, and we don't expect our guests to discriminate either.
Read more about discrimination here: No Discrimination
We expect you to:
- Enjoy yourself.
- If we meet at a bar or hotel: Pay your own way (buy a round, or just buy your own drinks).
- If we meet at our house: Bring a few drinks with you.
- Be polite to others who attend.
- Let others down gently if you don't want to meet them.
- Accept rejection with grace, everyone is looking for something or someone different, your opportunity will come.
We do not:
- Charge any fees
- Our Social Events are free; However if the venue charges us a room fee we will ask for a donation from everyone towards the cost of the room.
- Guarantee you will meet a compatible person or couple.
- Expect you to be judgmental of others.
- Want to have to apologize to a landlord for arguments.
What might happen:
- You may get asked for your phone number or email address. Only give the information out if you are interested in meeting the person.
- You may see people flashing, at our events in Europe several of the regular attendees used to get their tits out or flash their pussy after a few drinks. However we are sorry, we cannot guarantee this.
- If we meet in a hotel you may get asked to join someone in a room.