We do not discriminate against anyone - except perhaps Bigots & Idiots!
- Discrimination and personal preference are two different things.
- You are never obliged to engage with anyone, No-one is obliged to engage with you.
- You only ever interact with people who are attractive to you and who are attracted to you.
- As with all lifestyle events, No always means NO!
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age. We do of course apply a minimum age to comply with the legal requirements.
- You must be 18 years old or older to attend a social at our home, you must be over 19 if we meet in a bar.
- There is no upper age limit, as long as you are physically able to navigate the venue and willing to engage with other people you are welcome.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of your sexuality or sexual preferences.
- You can be Female, Male or Gender Fluid.
- You can be Straight, Bisexual or Gay.
- Our events are a LGBTQ Safe Zone
We NEVER Discriminate based on Race or Skin colour.
- We love to have people of all nationalities join us at our events.
- We love the fact that we have guests from a wide range of cultures and countries attend our events. At the last count we had welcomed guests from over 40 countries.
- We have had Brits, Germans, French, Italians, Thai, Japanese, West Indians, Nigerians, Indians, Latvians, Lithuanians, Pakistani's, Australians, New Zealanders, Chinese, Swiss, Spanish, Canadians, Moroccans, Saudis, Norwegians, Ukrainians, Belgians, South Africans, Icelanders, Greeks, Romanians, Filipinos, Russians, Dutch, Polish, Danish, Irish, Arabs, Estonians, Columbians, Swedes, Ecuadorians, Maltese, Brazilians, Panamanians, Uruguayans, and Americans attend the parties.
- People with physical disabilities are welcome. As long as they are able to communicate with people and do not need one of us to look after them.
- Previously we have had guests who were blind, wheel chair bound, or missing limbs.
- We do not discriminate against people who have or do not have body decorations such as tattoos or piercings.
Political or Religious Discrimination
- Please avoid starting conversations about politics or religion. These topics are the most likely to cause rifts between people at the event.
- Please do not come to the event wearing politically biased clothing. Our events are events to be enjoyed.
- Please do not wear religious attire. Unless it is for a fancy dress party.
We Do Reserve The Right To Restrict Entry
- Guests who mis-treat other guests will be told to leave and will not be allowed to attend future event.
- Guests who ignore the house rules will be told to leave and will not be allowed to attend future events.
- Guests who verbally or physically abuse other guests or the hosts will be told to leave and will not be allowed to attend future events.